Brinckerhoff, George C.
Was an early director and investor when the Douglas school was the Raymond-Brinckerhoff Aviation Company. He was the director of flying. He had been flying since 1922. He had the Brinckerhoff Flying Service at College Heights, MD before the beginning of the War.
Burnett, A. C.
Director and investor in the Raymond-Brinckerhoff Aviation Company, precursor to the Raymond-Richardson Aviation Company. Was a graduate of Cornell University and Cornell Law School. After retirement he lived in Winter Park, FL where he lived until he passed away in 1958.
Superintendent of Maintenance. From Laurens, S.C. in 1944; possibly later in Pensacola, FL.
Garitty, Ernest A.
Director of Ground School, 1942. Probably from New Orleans, LA. where pilot Ernest Garitty is listed in the city directory of 1917.
Johnson, J. W. “Billy”
Treasurer of Raymond-Richardson. Of Macon, GA. In Douglas from July 1942 to June 1945. Then went with Wes Raymond to Wes’ flight operation at Orlando, FL and stayed until Dec. 1947. Then to Macon as general manager at Middle Georgia Hospital in Macon. Died Sept, 1966.
Massey, Joseph T.
Director of Ground School, 1943
Founder, Partner, President and General Manager. After the War, he had a flight operation in Macon and one in Orlando until 1947, also a sea plane base in Daytona. He was a Seabee distributor. Lived in Alexandria, VA.
Richardson, Robert S.
Partner, Vice-President. In 1946 he moved to Florida and continued his airplane financing business and supervised his orange grove. Entered a partnership with Laurie Yonge at Imeson Airport at Jacksonville, FL. Later went into the airplane junk business in Miami. Died Dec. 15, 1960.
Robertson, LeVerne L.
Director of Maintenance