Keep ‘Em Flying photo of some of the class of 1942-D on Oct. 24, 1941, soon after their arrival as the first cadet class at Douglas. Note that the school was operated by the Raymond-Brinckerhoff Aviation Company at that time.
Entrance to the 63rd Army Air Forces Flying Training Detachment and the Raymond-Richardson Aviation Company. A guard post stands before the Administration Building and barracks. Photo taken in about 1942.
A “V” for Victory formed by the Cadet class of 1943C.
Cadets pose before their PT-17 trainer.
Mess Hall from the 1943 63rd AAFFTD Yearbook.
Canteen from the 1943 63rd AAFFTD Yearbook.
A view from the airfield back toward the barracks area
Viewing the hangars and flight tower
Cadets in formation behind the headquarters (administration) building
Cadets play table tennis inside one of the porches of the barracks